While bodybuilding is a game of strength, endurance, and stamina, people often do not understand the dynamics and basics of it. More than just lifting weights and performing tough exercises, bodybuilding requires a definite plan and other tools such as supplements and steroids.
There are several types of steroids and anabolic products available in the market to help your workout endeavors. Today, we will talk about one such product, Oxymetholone. We will take a look at how this product works, what are its key benefits and possible side effects that users have to be wary of.
What is Oxymetholone?
Oxymetholone is a popular synthetic male hormone. It was primarily developed to treat red blood cell deficiency (anemia). In the world of steroids, it is popularly known as Androgen as well. Typically, Oxymetholone is used by athletes and bodybuilders for increased oxygen levels and red blood cells.
Oxymetholone Working and Dosage
Oxymetholone should never be used without medical help. Normally, the tablets should be taken with milk or food. It is important to take the medication on time and regularly as well to eke out maximum benefits.
Oxymetholone primarily improves oxygen supply and blood flow in your body. With more oxygen available for the muscles, it helps you to work out for longer durations without fatigue. The recovery time of your body will also reduce which is another key factor for prolonged workouts. Here are some more benefits of Oxymetholone:
- Your muscle size is set to improve dramatically.
- Experience energy boost and strength maximization.
- Results are quick
Oxymetholone Side Effects
Oxymetholone has been always seen as a dangerous substance if it is used without proper monitoring. It is very crucial to follow the guidelines because the consequences can be life-threatening. Experts have also suggested keeping an eye on the following symptoms to avoid any serious medical complications:
- If your urine has turned darker than usual
- Persistent nausea and vomiting
- Unusual tiredness and fatigue
- Pain in the stomach and abdominal area
- Yellow skin or eyes
If you face any of the above symptoms while using Oxymetholone, it is best to report to the doctor straight away.
We will now take a look at the side effects caused by Oxymetholone:
- Digestive problems and Diarrhea are likely to occur.
- Users can experience sleeping problems
- At occasions, excitation is also likely to happen
- Mental side effects such as mood swings
- Ankles, feet and knee swelling
- Breathing problems
- Sudden and unusual increase in weight
- Acne Problems
- Lack of interest in sex
- For males below pubertal age, penis enlargement and frequent erections can also occur. You should inform your physician immediately about the situation
- In adult males, hair loss is a common side effect
- Adult males also experience breast tenderness, urination problems, and testicle size changes.
- In women, masculinization signs have been observed. The sad part is that these changes are irreversible. Problems such as voice deepening, facial hair growth, menstrual period changes and clitoral enlargement, and acne are likely to occur.
- For women, it is suggested that they thoroughly discuss Oxymetholone treatment before starting.
Our Take on Oxymetholone
Having seen the working principle, benefits and side effects of Oxymetholone, it is a little difficult to judge whether or not one should go for this product. Oxymetholone is best for patients i.e. it has to be prescribed. Especially for women, it is not the best option for so many reasons.
It’s not some common steroid anyone can go out and buy because of the severe consequences it can bring about. Therefore, if you are facing medical problems related to blood and your doctor recommends, only then go for this product.
As far as reaping benefits for bodybuilding and athletics are concerned, thanks to researchers, there is a new product in the market which is far safer and cheaper too. We leave you with a small
review on Anadrol, the new Oxymetholone.
Anadrol – an Oxymetholone Alternative
As scientific research has progressed, new supplements were formed and introduced in the market. Anadrol is one such supplement which replicates the effects of Oxymetholone but keeps you from any side effects.
This product has become quite popular and online stores such as Crazy Bulk have been selling it for quite a while at cheap prices. If you’re impressed with the way Oxymetholone works, you might want to try Anadrol. However, it’s always a good idea to take medical assistance from your local practitioner.
Low cost, side effect free and easy to consume, Anadrol can be a good addition to your cutting and bulking stacks. It is surely a better option that Oxymetholone for body builders that is side effects free and completely legal.