With today’s lifestyle, maintaining a healthy physique has become more of a challenge. The gym, walk and diet control may work, but that requires time and persistence.
Plus, these often do not give you the fastest results, and when nothing seems to be working on all the extra fat and body weight, it is quite easier to go back to the old lifestyle.
Welcome these anabolic steroids. These are basically organic compounds that are primarily used by weightlifters, athletes, fitness freaks and body builders to increase their muscle mass and to stay fit, healthy and in shape.
These are compounds made from multiple hormones, alkaloids and all those vitamins that are great working on those muscles especially for the professional athletes, fist fighters, and other heavy weight lifters. The steroids are not just great for bulking and building up the muscle mass, but also for cutting down the extra fats.
Oral Vs. Injectable Steroids?
While it may seem really easy to start the steroids, one of the first concerns any beginner could have would be, whether to go for the oral steroids or the injections?
The choice is hugely dependent on the effectiveness, the side effects and the after effects of each individual steroid. Let’s analyze both options and decide which approach is the best, especially for those new to these steroid compounds.
The Oral Steroids
The oral steroids are available either in the form of tablets or as liquid syrups/suspensions. There are many types of the oral steroids, some of the most effective ones include:
The oral steroids have to be taken daily at least once, or twice or thrice a day. However, on the downside, these may have some side effects like:
- Raised Blood pressure
- Higher doses may cause liver damage
Many of the bodybuilders and athletes vouch for these oral steroids as they help in gaining muscle mass in much shorter duration and are really powerful. Hence, these are more preferred over their injectable counterparts.
The injectable steroids are directly injected into the muscles and do not require a specifics daily intake. Since they go directly into the veins and blood, they stay in the system for much longer than the oral steroids.
You can either inject these directly into the muscle or subcutaneously in the skin. The most common injectable steroids include:
- Deca Durabolin
However, these two have some negatives associated with the user. The side effects of the injectables varies for each steroid.
Oral Vs. Injectables
So, which is the best choice?
- Easy to Consume: The oral steroids have been known for their effectiveness and increase the muscle mass just within 4-6 weeks of starting a cycle. Plus, it is really easy to consume the oral steroids. You do not need any help or prescriptions or any assistance to monitor your intake.
- No Needles: While the injectables may stay in the system for a longer duration, the thought of inserting a needle through your arm or skin, may be a great turn off for many. Since with steroids, you will have to inject the steroid dose from time to time, it is not one preferred mode of intake for many, hence the oral version is much better and safer.
One can easily do it at home by himself.
- Fast Action: Oral steroids are also much faster to act and help in significantly increasing the muscle mass in a much shorter time period as compared to the injectable types.
- Safety: While with injections you will have to be careful about sterilizing and other transmittable diseases, the oral steroids are very easy to consume.
These oral steroids are available either as bulking steroids or cutting steroids.
Most Effective and Safe Oral Steroids
The most preferred and recommended by experts oral steroids are the Crazy Bulk legal steroids. These are available for both cuttings as well as bulking.
The best steroids for Cutting include:
- Testo Max
While for bulking, you can opt for any of the following stacks by Crazybulk:
- Testo Max
As with any steroid, while there may be countless benefits, there are always some precautions you must take. Ensure a safe usage by monitoring your dose, body requirements and other effects. It is the best to take a break after each cycle and never push yourself to the limits.
Once you know just where to stop, you will find the steroid to work amazingly well for your body and physical upkeep.
Now as a beginner, you can start with the oral steroids. You can couple them up with multi vitamins, whereby, also maintaining a healthy diet. This way it will be much safer and easier for your body and you will reap more benefits in the long-run.