Gynecomastia is a syndrome which is communal in males due to the bump of chest tissues. It is not a serious delinquent but it may perhaps clue to severe difficulties. Gynecomastia is caused by the uneven hormones termed as estrogen and testosterone. It is caused by the ailment of endocrine structure in the body of males. During the age of maturity young boys usually complain gynecomastia due to hormonal variations in their body. It is also seen in males who suffers from less fabrication of testosterone. Gynecomastia can be treated with likely suppositories and through surgical handling.
Exercises for Gynecomastia
Gynecomastia can be treated with the help of many exercises. Male breast reduction exercises helps in correcting the physique of people. These exercises are available for people of all ages. Mostly people who suffer from gynecomastia has a combination of fats and mammary glands which results in enlarged breast tissues in males. With the help of workouts, people would be able to lose excess fat on their chest without having any medication.
Enlisted below are workouts for people who wants to reduce their excess fats from chest:
The Dumbbell Pullover
This type of exercise is specific for people who wants their chest in proper structure and shape. This type of exercise is advised by many physicians and body builders in order to lose chest fats. The patient is advised to follow the following instructions in order to carry out the dumbbell pullover exercise properly:
- The person should lie on a straight bench with his back flat on the bench.
- Use some low weight dumbbells for this chest exercise. The elbow should be kept slightly bent during the whole exercise. Raise both hands over the chest accurately.
- After the completion of first set, raise the hands with dumbbells on the back of the head.
- People are advised to do such exercises under the instructions of a trainer.
- One should raise the hands to that extent that he feels stretchiness of chest muscles.
- The dumbbell pullovers should be done slowly in order to avoid muscle pull problems and other difficulties.
- People should start this exercise with 3 sets each. One set should contain 10 – 15 repetitions.
- In a week, this exercise should be practiced thrice.
Smith Machine Incline Bench Press
Smith machine incline bench press is considered as one of the best exercise for reduction of chest fats because there is no need of spotter as the load is already low according to the requirement of the exercise. The procedure of smith machine incline bench press is given below:
- First of all, place a smith machine on a flat surface. Now place a bench beneath the smith machine according to the height of the person.
- The most important part of exercising on a smith machine is to hold the barbell. The barbell should be held a few inches far from the shoulder width of the person.
- As the process starts, the person is advised to raise the barbell and then wrench it back in such a way that it does not touch the chest of the person.
- One should utilize his whole energy while pushing up the barbell. Stretch your hands fully without inhaling.
- The person should take a deep and lungful breath before pushing up the weight. While releasing the load, the person is advised to exhale the breath.
- In the starting days, 3 sets are enough with 10 – 15 reprises in every single set respectively.
- In a week, smith machine incline bench press should be practice at least three times.
Decline Push ups
Decline push ups are the simplest form of reducing chest exercise for men. This is so because, it does not require any machine or load. It is the cheapest exercise which can be done in home. By following the instructions which are enlisted below, one can achieve the goal in few months.
- Take a table according to the height of the person. Adjust it on a flat surface in order to avoid mishaps.
- One should keep this thing in the mind that the back bone of the person should be straight during the whole exercise.
- The person who is willing to do decline push ups should place his hands a bit wider from the shoulder edges.
- People can try different angles and can adjust on that angle which suits them the most.
- At the early stage, 3 sets of decline push ups are enough to warm up the body. Each set should contain 10 – 15 replications.
- One should done this exercise minimum three intervals in a week.
These three exercises are suggested by all physicians and doctors in order to reduce chest fats.